Get everything you can out of Webtrends. Join us for unlimited public classes all year long for one low price. Choose between a Marketing Professionals, Technical Professionals, or All Inclusive subscription. These subscription offerings allow you to stay up-to-speed on the latest industry trends and developments from Webtrends.
Paid for a training class recently? Contact your account manager, or email us at email@example.com to find out if you are eligible for a $500 discount!
Click on Individual or Team to see complete details of our Individual and Team Subscription Offerings.
Education Subscription Policy
- Upon completion of the initial one year subscription term, the Education Individual Subscription may be renewed for the same or a new individual for a renewal term of one year.
- Education Individual Subscriptions are non-refundable, non-transferrable and once an individual has been named for the Subscription, the named individual may not be modified during the term of the subscription.
- Public training is offered as instructor led online courses.
- Public online courses are live classes scheduled at specific dates and times (i.e., not self-paced). Public online are generally offered to accommodate a broad range of North American business hours. Typical class times are during the hours of 12:00 – 5:00 pm Eastern Time and 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Pacific Time. Online training courses may not be available during business hours in other time zones.
- Education Subscription holders must register for specific courses they wish to attend using Webtrends training registration site. Upon receipt of registration request, Webtrends will provide confirmation of registration and details to attend the course.
- Once a registration for a specific class has been confirmed, Webtrends requests that Education Subscription holders notify Webtrends a minimum of seven calendar days prior to the start of the class if they wish to cancel their registration. Education Subscription holders with repeated late cancellations and/or no shows may be subject to forfeit of their remainder of their subscription term.
- Webtrends reserves the right to cancel any class. As an important courtesy, Webtrends will make best efforts to ensure that attendees are notified at least seven calendar days prior to the start of the first day of class for any course that is cancelled.
- All training courses will be provided in English only.
- Certification Exams are purchased separately from Education Subscriptions.