Streams for Travel
Ad Hoc Insights
The marketer now has access to individual visitor information from the sight as well as the ability to enrich that information with 3rd party data to view their business like never before.Watch the video now
Global Activity View
Where are your customers right now?
Streams includes a Global Activity View, so you can see the geographic location of your customers and track how they arrived at your site.See how it works
What content are visitors looking at right now?
Streams Dynamic Visualizations include a view of the content that’s capturing the most visitors on your site, and the type of device they’re using to read it.Watch the video now
How Streams helps the travel industry increase ROI.
Content Relevance and Offers
- Provide more relevant offers based on customers past history and current in-session browsing trends.
- Enable better cross selling and bundling of travel related services such as Hotel/Flight/Car Rental.
- Ability to track customer interest and travel-related purchases with inventory to ensure adequate supply.
- Analyze customer behavior through the sales funnel to improve conversion.
Integration with the Webtrends Action Center platform
- Power your visitor remarketing programs with in-the-moment data.
- Quickly assess data and push relevant content out to customers while they’re still on your site.
- Ability to send an email to customers dropping off in key checkout funnel points immediately. Learn more about Email Remarketing.
Drive Relevance and Engagement
- Create social site linkages to create buzz for new travel offers and understand impact of those programs in real time.
- Optimize offers and site experience to drive increased traffic.
- Identify issues on the site as they happen.
- Identify and communicate to customers the hot travel trends and destinations that people are talking about now.
From the Webtrends Blog
How to Win with Twitter Lead Gen Cards: Part IRead more
Stay informed get our Newsletter
To use this feature, please enable web browser cookies.
Webtrends Analytics for Optimization
Analytics, heatmaps and your optimization strategy
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Which Webtrends Analytics reports can help you determine which areas of your site to optimize
- How to use Webtrends Heatmaps to find abandonment causes and problems in customer flow
- Why your data insights should be the cornerstone to your optimization strategy