Optimization for Finance
All about: Optimization for Finance
Everything you need to know to increase customer retention, cross-selling and revenue. Learn how to optimize customer experiences across digital channels.Download the solution brief
Create great online experiences to keep customer relationships going strong.
Customer relationships are at the heart of banking, but that doesn’t always mean face-to-face interaction anymore. Fundamentals like deposits, loan origination and wealth management have moved online, changing the dynamic. Your digital channels can support those relationships with help from Webtrends Optimize. This comprehensive solution tests online content to find what’s most compelling, leverages your detailed customer database and targets relevant content to unique customer segments. You’ll easily be able to create a great online experience for current or new clients—and increase your online conversion and revenue, too.
Meet your dedicated team.
We understand: You don’t have time for a learning curve when it comes to your bottom line. Our full-service team manages everything for you:
- Optimization Consultant – Your primary contact. Creates your strategy, does reporting.
- Project Manager – Scheduling hourly tracking to stay on budget.
- Creative Specialist – Develops assets for the campaigns.
- Web Developer & QA – Build your assets and makes sure they work flawlessly.
Here’s how Webtrends Optimize improves your conversions and your ROI:
How can you prevent a customer from abandoning the signup process? Testing helps you understand what works and what doesn’t as you position your institution as one customers can trust.
Suggested use: Online form design, landing pages, social campaigns, new web pages and identifying strongest sales funnel points.
Build visitor profiles, then quantify the value of individuals based on behaviors and actions. Optimize will segment content instantly based on customer in-session activity, or imported data.
Suggested use: Reaching extremely specific site visitor groups – such as “visitors who abandoned the online signup form”. The more granular you get, the higher your return.
Optimize delivers content that’s been proven to perform best within each segment, and targets through a contextual, demographic, and behavioral lens. Content can appear through email providers, ad servers, or offer-optimization systems.
Suggested use: Enhance cross-selling efforts by applying content unique to each person.
- Prepare custom reports that help clarify digital actions and customer behavior.
- Create test plans, determine marketing goals and figure out where it’s best to invest your digital dollars.
From the Webtrends Blog
Client Success: LBM gets big results in search and social marketingRead more
Stay informed get our Newsletter
To use this feature, please enable web browser cookies.
Webtrends Analytics for Optimization
Analytics, heatmaps and your optimization strategy
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Which Webtrends Analytics reports can help you determine which areas of your site to optimize
- How to use Webtrends Heatmaps to find abandonment causes and problems in customer flow
- Why your data insights should be the cornerstone to your optimization strategy