- Festive Brits plan to buy more gifts online, but don’t want to compromise on feeling “Christmassy”
- Webtrends Recognized for Excellence with 2014 Third-Party Reader’s Choice Award from Redmond Magazine
- ‘Brand spam’ is driving Brits barmy
- Webtrends Recommends Best Practices to Help Travel Sites Increase Bookings
- Webtrends helps RS Components power up its online customer experience
In the News
- Disruptive Technologies Highlight the Importance of New Data Roles in Companies
- Using Social Media for B2B Lead Generation: Webtrends and IBM
- Why the Buzz About Context?
- Why Are Brits Opening Less Than Half Of The Branded Emails They Receive?
- Cool Spaces: Webtrends paints Big Pink a cool blue (Photos)
About Webtrends, Inc.
For more than 20 years Webtrends has helped companies make sense of their customer data to drive digital marketing success. By combining innovative technology with our team of trusted and creative advisors, our solutions are designed to provide actionable insights, increase customer engagement and boost revenue.
We partner with companies at all levels of digital maturity and offer solutions in measurement and optimization. We work closely with approximately 2,000 global brands including Microsoft, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Kimberly-Clark, HSBC, Marks & Spencer, npower, BMW, Toyota, The Telegraph, Lastminute.com, Mindjet and many more.