- Employee Adoption for SharePoint Soars with Webtrends Analytics
- The Met Office transforms its digital visitor experience with Webtrends
- Webtrends Achieves a Microsoft Gold Collaboration & Content Competency
- Webtrends Showcases Best Practices for SharePoint Adoption
- Webtrends welcomes Joe Davis as new Chief Executive Officer
About Webtrends, Inc.
Webtrends offers a portfolio of digital solutions that help brands understand consumer behaviors and enable them to act on those insights in the very moment they need to act. Utilizing advanced big data analytics, Webtrends solutions provide a consistent customer experience across all digital channels on any device the customer uses, helping brands remain connected and relevant to their customers, increase productivity and maximize yield on investments.
Webtrends transforms digital experiences for approximately 2,000 global brands including Microsoft, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Kimberly-Clark, HSBC, Marks & Spencer, npower, BMW, Toyota, The Telegraph, Lastminute.com and many more.