Web Analytics Solutions Help Wireless Networks Make the Call on Content, Conversion, and Customer Satisfaction
Webtrends solutions gave us the visibility we needed to monitor our web site performance. We really like the granularity and the fact that it provided a variety of reporting options. Webtrends is the essential daily solution for uncompromising access to enterprise-quality metrics, analytical data, and information we need to optimally run our network of sites, especially our wireless community.K. Nawaporn Prachadecha
Mass Interactive Manager, AIS
Advance Info Service Plc. (AIS) is the leading wireless telecommunications network operator and the premier provider of mobile services in Thailand, with a customer base of more than 16 million subscribers. Their web sites (www.ais.co.th, www.gsmadvance.com, www.one-2-call.com, www.mobilelife.co.th, www.gsm1800.net, www.mfa.co.th) offer a wide array of useful information and self-service features, such as call centers and online billing. AIS also provides interactive tools like bulletin boards and chat rooms for subscribers and web visitors – whether they are in the country or roaming abroad. These web sites are designed not merely to build online relationships with existing and rospective customers, but also to enhance corporate brand image and reinforce AIS’ goal of developing an online community.
AIS deployed several interactive tools, along with viral marketing and offline tie-in campaigns that were successful in driving traffic toward the site, they succeeded in creating increased involvement and dialogue among online customers within a community. However, the higher traffic, combined with a large volume of content, has given rise to the need for a more advanced web analytics solution to optimize web content and gain in-depth insight into customers’ and prospects’ behaviors and preferences.
With Webtrends insight, AIS:
- Effectively modified its web content on the fly.
- Analyzed visitors’ behavior and maximized the effectiveness of online self-service.
- Substantially lowered offline customer support costs.
- Tracked traffic and pinpointed detailed information to fully address the web-on-mobile service.
- Effectively devised a well-rounded strategic road map that ensured the service’s popularity and success.
- Segmented their audiences to gain a better understanding of new customers, retain existing ones, and reinforce customer loyalty.